Droxford & District Community Care Group
The Care Group aims to support the local community by:
- providing transport for visits to hospital, dentists, doctors and other health specialists
- giving assistance with completion of forms and documents on a confidential basis
- supporting the elderly with landline telephone issues
- providing every newcomer, a welcome card with details of useful web contacts, a named person to assist, and/or point people in the right direction.
Volunteer drivers needed:
- to support the local community by providing private transport for essential purposes such as hospital, dentist and doctors' appointments
Mileage costs are covered at 40p per mile and personal insurance cover is provided.
Contact details for transport:
- Droxford: 07977 096586
- Corhampton, Meonstoke & Exton: 07795 928065
- Chairman: 01489 877564
Good Neighbours Network: Droxford & District Community Care Group is part of this group which is funded by Hampshire County Council.