Droxford PC meeting 6pm Thursday 21st January
Droxford Village Community
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Minutes of the meeting held 16 December 2020.
- Chair’s Announcements.
- Covid-19 matters in connection with the parish.
- Review of actions arising from the Minutes of the 16 December meeting
- Picnic table
- Parking at St Mary’s Close
- Overhanging foliage between the Round House and Kites Cottage.
- Portsmouth Water
- Gully maintenance and surface water Swanmore Road.
- Pavilion condition report and lease/hire agreement.
- Capping the well
- Public Forum.
- Questions and comments regarding agenda items.
- County & District Council Councillors’ reports
6.1 New Applications
Proposal: T1 - Cherry sp. Fell. due to nuisance breach being caused to the immediate drainage.
Location: The Nook, Mill Lane, Droxford SO32 3QS
- Planning Report – Appendix A
To note decisions determined by SDNPA.
- Finance and Governance
7.1 Payment of accounts.
To authorise payment of accounts listed in Appendix B
7.2 To note the bank reconciliation and statement of reserves to 31 December 2020.
7.3 To note cashflow forecast to 1 April 2021.
7.4 Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
a) CIL Annual Monitoring Return 2020.
b) Call for bids for CIL projects 2020/21:
Phase 2 To consider budget costs to enhance the Parish Green.
7.5 Internal Audit 1/4/20 – 31/12/20: to note recommendation Cyber insurance
- Parish matters.
8.1 S106 SDNP Project Ref 64. Resurfacing and associated works in The Square:
To receive update.
8.2 Allotments, Recreation Ground and Cemetery - Green Spaces Working Group Report
a) To approve purchase of 4No Picnic benches @ net cost of £160 each.
b) To approve planting a Mount Fuji cherry tree donated by a resident the Cemetery.
c) To approve appointment of contractor to complete task of felling of trees previously identified as dead and/or diseased on the allotments boundary with Grove Stables.
- Footpaths & ROW
To receive reports, if any.
- Roads & Highways
Speed indicator Device.
- Correspondence and other matters requiring the Council’s response.
Mayor of Winchester Award.
- Information Exchange and items for the next meeting.
- To approve the date of the next full Parish Council meeting.
6.00pm Thursday 18 February 2021 6pm via Zoom
Rosie Hoile, Parish Clerk
- 07720 092072
Find Droxford Village Community
Clerk to the Parish Council, West House Cottage, South Hill, Droxford, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 3PB
Droxford website for the local community in Hampshire. Information for parish council, events.